Monday, January 10, 2011

The Invisible Floating Torso Man

The world's a roller coaster
but we are not strapped in
maybe we should hold with care
but our hands are busy in the air
saying..


I Wish You Were Here

In our old computer lies a folder containing every single existing photo of Brandon Boyd, front man of the most amazing band Incubus. My photo collection, which was labelled Obsession, dates as far back as high school. I've collected their albums starting from S.C.I.E.N.C.E. since I feel alienated by the sound of Fungus Amongus . I adore the evolution of their music from album to album. I miss Incubus. I missed their concert twice already so I'm putting my hopes of seeing them perform live, in my bucketlist. Anyone care to take me to one?

don't ever let life pass you by

No comments: