Saturday, January 8, 2011

Break a Stiletto

I feel like a butterfly molting into the new year. As I shed a part of my juvenile self, I believe it's high time for my blog to do the same. I thought about this for the longest time so I dub thee Break A Stiletto. In theater, they say "break a leg" to wish someone good luck. It was believed that saying "good luck" point black brings bad luck.

During panel at Project Runway, Michael Kors would always say "Break a stiletto" as a way of wishing the contestants good luck. I've always liked how it sounds so I'm adopting it as my blog title. Trust me, I'm gonna need all the luck I can get this year, especially with my thesis!

On a different note, I'd like to apologize for accidentally deleting some of my followers. I am very flattered that people actually take time to read whatever's written here in my online journal. I never really expected to gather readers all over. I'm now putting a follower button on the sidebar in case my accidentally-deleted followers might want to follow my blog again :)

Have a great week ahead ;)

No comments: