Friday, October 1, 2010

You Can Travel The World, But Nothing Comes Close to The Golden Coast

Caution: Photo Heavy Blog Ahead

October marks a distinct sense of nostalgia for my family. Three years ago, on the third week of October, my family set off for the most amazing vacation in California. Up to now, it seems like we can never get over the thrill and frenzy of being in that place and time. I mean come on, we are a family of six, with an appetite for 12! So USA, who would have thought? 
First day: Shopping trip tp H&M! So here i am, posing beside a cable car in Powell&Hyde

Second day: To Serramonte!

Isa & Jose at the Muni from Serramonte

My sisters Isa & Ela at Taco Bell waiting for lunch

I took this photo of Isa one afternoon at Downtown SFO

Treating our taste buds to some Baskin-Robbins <3 we paid a visit to their store almost everyday on our last week

Failed paparazzi shot!


Nanay and Jose at Golden Gate Park. Took this photo when we had an early morning jog

Chinese Pagoda at Golden Gate Park

So I'm thinking of doing a separate blog post for Pier 39. It's so awesome it deserves a spotlight of its own!

No comments: