Saturday, December 31, 2011

#dunzo

Few months ago, I was about to curse 2011 as the worst year of my life to date. Now, I openly take 2011 as a year of learning. I may have hurdled through extreme highs and lows, but I sure was able to pocket important lessons along the way. It's about seeing things in a different perspective. Take the increasing zit-population in my forehead as an example, it became an odd reminder of how blessed I am because I still get to eat (delicious and non-healthy greasy food) 3 times a day and even more. Now you do get it, right?


I'm taking these pocketed-lessons as my ultimate weapon for my 2012 journey.They say it's gonna be the last and I'm not about to challenge the veracity of some old Mayan theory, with all due respect. End of the world or not, at least I can proudly say, I got to see Brandon Boyd in my lifetime. Hah!


Insane [twenty] eleven is almost dunzo (Yes I know I watch too much Laguna Beach). As the fireworks light up the night sky, I'm wishing you all the best of the new year. Sending out virtual hugs and kisses to each and every one of my friends who helped me survive this twisted ride :) I'm wiping my slate clean in time for the new year. Happy New Year Everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

happy new year, love! take the best with you and the bad memories as learning experiences. all the best!


xx
eden

Pineapple Monsters said...

*virtual hug* back Happy new year Ana! :)

Nix

Ana Maria said...

Thank you Eden and Nix ;) Happy Holidays you guys <3