Friday, March 28, 2014

Tees'n things I love about you

Tees'n things I hate LOVE about you.
image
Pun intended.

I am all for supporting the local fashion industry, having been an active online shopper since 2006. If anything, I am not a fan of the waiting period since provincial deliveries would take a few days to complete. From where I am from, boutiques are few and far in between - at least those that meet my sartorial standards; so a boutique that carries fashionable pieces and is in close proximity to my house is a definite go-to!

I first came across Tees and Things a few years back when I saw their store in Paseo de Sta. Rosa. I remember dragging my mom and sisters inside to try out their moccasins. Few years after, they opened a branch in Calamba which is along the alternate route when going to Los Banos from Manila. Their window display will leave you smitten and trust me when I say it's only a preview of what they have in store. (and a good representation at that!)

Check out my finds: (All photos from Tees and Things instagram page)

Sheer white floral button down which instantly reminded me of the JW Anderson men's shirt


Chartreuse full skirt which I have been on a massive hunt for!


Without seeing the two pieces together, I knew they were tailored for each other. The ensemble looks divine and has a little Carolina Herrera vibe going on, don't you think? It was another serendipitous finding because sometimes, your best compass is your gut feel.

So if you are around the UPLB area and you need to get your fashion fix, make sure to include Tees and Things in your must-shop list. They carry an assortment of affordable accessories, casual wear, formal dresses, footwear, bags and more!

Check out Tees and Things on Instagram.

PS. If you still did not get it the second time around, today's pop culture reference goes to one of the best chick flicks in history, 10 Things I Hate About You.

I tried, I tried. At least unlike SOME, I don't blatantly copy another brand name and adopt it as my own. OOPS. Not to mention recycling phrases/expressions without tracing the origin. Let me guess, you're going to use surf the crimson wave next. You're welcome. 

No comments: