Monday, September 10, 2012

Sequined-collar job

Sequined-collar job, that's what I'm gonna look out for

Stowing away my sequined-collar collar wardrobe as I take on a new responsibility in a corporate Non-Government Organization. A far cry from my previous Corporate-Multinational experience, I'm sure this 360 degree-change in environment will do me good. I did not anticipate my unemployment days to be cut short, lasting only 5 full days as I start with my new job tomorrow. The greatest part of it all is that I get to have a paid month-long dry run to see if this is where I want my career to head..and of course, for them to see if I'm cut for the job. If everything turns out well, I'll be regularized by October, otherwise, you know the drill. And did I mention my office is roughly 10kms away from home? Oh you bet 'cha!

1 comment:

Milica i Marija Martinovic said...

I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:) Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!