Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Cheers

My mom and her close friends meet up at least once a week for some afternoon tea (or coffee). I don't know why the thought of throwing a Christmas party for the mom and kids never occurred to them. We have summer getaways together and birthday parties, but never a formal Christmas party. This year, I raised the suggestion to my mom and last Monday, we all got together at Tita Kitchie's wonderful house.



I took few shots of the place, I was busy (and dizzy) chasing after the toddlers.


We had savory chicken, Mediterranean pasta, pork with broccoli and spaghetti for the kids.


The all-time favorite fudge brownie ala mode. This has been a staple dessert for the past birthdays. I don't think I'll ever grow tired of it.



The kids are sooo adorbs!




Everyone was busy playing with plastic balloon. My siblings and I were the only ones who have never tried playing with plastic balloons. They eventually learned that night. I, to this day, still don't know how to.

Taking a breather from all the Christmas rush!
Happy holidays :)

No comments: