Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The 2013 Round up

Without a doubt and with utmost confidence, I can genuinely claim 2013 as THE BEST YEAR so far. Not ever, because the best is yet to come :)

January
I miraculously unlocked the THE Topshop Wardrobe. No explanation needed

February 
This is probably the only time I will talk about my extra personal life, so listen up, glisten up closely. Looking back at the bad slash not-so-good years I’ve spent, I realized the common factor: I was single. Yup, all 2 or 3 bad years spent being single were the worst. This time I vowed to actually enjoy and capture the essence of singlehood and it’s probably why I cannot just jump back into the dating wagon. There’s just so much to learn. 2012 was my tipping point/spring board so I’ll be fabulous on my own come 2013 J I was once the girl who feared singlehood like death. It’s not half as bad as people think! So stop bugging me and cut me some slack. I would rather WAIT THAN SETTLE! :) 

March
Too school for cool. 

April
Spring breaker gone bonker; I bitch slapped Project Weight Loss.

May 
Life is indeed full of surprises. I unexpectedly landed a great job and I can’t be any more thankful. Still feels surreal sometimes. Celebratory goods anyone? The Prada Paradox

July
My 1st semester as a full-blown working-student unexpectedly yielded my first UNO in graduate school. 

August 
Welcome to my closet, Sabo Skirt!

September 
I finally dialed B.

October 
Family trip to Bangkok! (Entries to follow) 

November 
 I liked it, so I put a ring on it.

December 
A very merry Saint Laurent Christmas

But then again, the greatest lessons cannot be captured on photographs so aside from what I've posted above, I've also raked in quite a lot of lessons. So how do you bid farewell to an amazing year? Answer: You don't. It's about starting strong and not let anything (--not even those silly trivial predictions) blur your vision. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really miss you :( Date soon, yeah?

PS. PLEASE POST YOUR BKK ITINERARY HAHA